Successful and Failed Searches
Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Search" link. Search statistics page will display; click on "Successful" tab to view the report of successful searches report.
The report is in tabular form as shown below:
- S.No.: This column displays serial numbers of the term or keywords in this list. This is not a unique serial ID.
- Keywords: This column displays a list of terms that have been searched by the users and for which they have successfully found results.
- Searches: This column displays the number of times term has been searched along with its percentage share (in bracket) with respect to total searches.
- Results: This column displays the total number of records (articles/categories/news) returned for the corresponding search.
Click on "Failed" tab on this page to view failed searches. The page displays a list of terms or keywords for which knowledge base was not able to find any results. The table is arranged in descending order according to the number of times terms have been searched.
- S.No.: This column displays the serial number of the term or keyword. Note that this is not the serial ID of the term in the knowledge base.
- Keywords: This column displays a list of terms that have been searched by users but did not find any results.
- Searches: This column displays the total number of times term has been searched and its percentage share with respect to total searches in the bracket.
- Results: This column displays 0 for all keywords as no results were found for them.
- You can select a date range from the date drop-down available above the table to view failed searches of a specified time.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)
|Posted by: Gurjeet Kaur - August 19, 2016. This article has been viewed 3784 times.
|Online URL: https://www.phpkb.com/kb/article/successful-and-failed-searches-118.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)