Articles Monthly ReportEstimated Reading Time: 2 Minutes
The report shows the list of newly added and recently updated articles in the knowledge base. Expand "Statistics" section in left navigation bar and click on "Articles" link. Article statistics page will display; click on "Monthly Report" tab to view the monthly report of articles. In ML editions, the report displays the articles of the particular language only i.e. language selected in language drop-down. To view the summary of articles added and updated in other languages, choose the respective language from the language drop-down available on the right-hand side of the screen. By default articles of the current month are shown but you can view the articles of any month of your choice by specifying the custom date range in date drop-down available on the screen.
This page displays the tabular representation of newly added articles and updated articles as shown in screenshots below:
- S.No: This column displays the auto generated serial ID of the article in the knowledge base.
- Title: This column displays the title of the article in the knowledge base. You can click on the title to view its details.
- Publish Date: This column displays the date on which the article was published.
- Hits: This column displays the total count of article views i.e. a number of times the article has been viewed by users.
- Status: This column displays the current status (approved, pending, trash box, featured, disapproved, expired, save as draft) of the article. You can click on the article status to view/manage the articles of that particular status.
- Created By: This column displays name of the person who created the article. You can click on the name to view user details.
- Created On: This column displays the date and time when the article was created.
- Updated By: This column displays name of the person who has last updated the article. You can click on the name to view details of the user.
- Updated On: This column displays the date and time when the article was last updated.
- Applicable To: Standard Edition, Standard (Multi-Language) Edition, Enterprise Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (MySQL), Enterprise Edition (SQL Server), Enterprise Multi-Language Edition (SQL Server)